Would you like a career with job security, good pay and professional work environment?
If you said, "YES" then a career, as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2016.
Currently there are more openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is there--why not take advantage of this opportunity?
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- You can earn $12 to $20 per hour
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
EMAIL OR CALL (513) 882-2792 FOR SESSION DATES
How to become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assistant classes and dental assistant internship.
Flexible payment plans and financing available